Thursday, November 13, 2014

Reading Response

This field trip was very interesting, the museum taught me be about activism in NYC. I did not know about most of these events because wasn't born yet or just never learned about them yet. It really opened up my eyes to the struggles and victories of the past in our great city. I also really liked the photos in the beginning were very cool and I would love to own on of them,

The biking activists really surprised me. I never thought that bikers were disrespected in this community and how they had to fight to get bike lanes on city streets. The bikers convinced that bikes were good for the environment and great exercise. The reason these protests were happening were about the rising amount of deaths by cars hitting bikes

All in all, this trip really taught me a lot of amazing things about this city and made me happen to live in it,

1 comment: